On Tuesday, 27 June 2023 at 12:36:20 UTC, Sergey wrote:

After that real person could verify result and make small corrections. It should significantly reduce effort and decrease time-to-market :)

Yes. The next version of Davinci Resolve (which I use for video editing) will have automated transcriptions. Once it's released, I intend to start loading my meeting recordings into it and then derive my summaries from that.

However, I still will write the summaries as summaries, rather than publishing the transcripts directly or otherwise quoting them verbatim. This will save me from having to go back and forth through the video, so it will certainly save time.

I still will put at least three or four weeks between the meetings and the summaries. One benefit I've found in the delay is that it's an easy way for me to follow up on any actionable items. As I'm writing a summary, I can check on the status of issues, follow up with anyone who said they'd do something, etc. Then I don't have to worry about taking notes during the meeting, I can add the current status directly into the summary, and anything that's not done by the time I write it up I can stay on top of.
  • D Language Fo... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D La... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D La... Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D La... Sergey via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... harakim via Digitalmars-d-announce