On Friday, 11 August 2023 at 13:37:57 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
### Walter
Walter said we had already covered most of what he'd wanted to talk about. Aside from that, he was focused on bug fixes, going through the deprecation list, and looking into [adding support for the ENDBR instructions](https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/15415) to the DMD backend (as requested [in a forum post from Brian Callahan](https://forum.dlang.org/thread/ertsopsczhtgstoqu...@forum.dlang.org) so that the compiler could continue to work on OpenBSD). That was all he had for us.

And a big thank you to Walter and the LDC team for moving quickly on this. I've updated all the OpenBSD D packages and all is well.