On Thursday, 23 November 2023 at 07:16:59 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
the layout is standard from material for mkdocs and widely used in other projects, no plans on changing that for now, the experience is more efficient for when you get used to it too.

a BIG thanks for the re-work from my side.

I personally do like the new docu and layout.... and the smart move to `mkdocs` because it's the most used technical documentation framework out there __AND__ now many more people can easily enhance / improve things...