On 2/28/2024 7:34 PM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Wednesday, February 28, 2024 7:18:29 PM MST Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 19:24:32 UTC, Jonathan M Davis

wrote:
I see that they're up on the NNTP server, and the web forum is
hooked up to them, but there is no mailing list. Is that
forthcoming and just isn't up yet since that takes some time,
or are these lists not going to have mailing lists like the
others?

They had to be up on NNTP for them to be added to the forums. I
just didn't think about the mailing list. I'll contact Brad.

Thanks.

- Jonathan M Davis

I set them up earlier today. It's entirely possible I missed something while configuring them as it's been just over 6 years since the last new group was added, so do shout if anything looks off. I see that the first two messages already posted made it through, so my confidence is reasonably high.

Also worth noting, the news group names are NOT dip.idea and dip.development. They're actually digitalmars.dip.ideas (note the plural) and digitalmars.dip.development.

I made the list names just dip.ideas@ and dip.development@ for brevity.

Later,
Brad
  • The New DIP P... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: The ... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: The ... Paul Backus via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: The ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: The ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d-announce