On Thursday, 14 March 2024 at 16:02:50 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
[...]
Github page has some information.Nowadays dub web site doesn't display the entire readme.md, I don't know why. I only implemented what I need. it may not cover all possible situations. Maybe I improve it in the future, PRs are welcome.

https://github.com/aferust/fastcgi-native

Ok. Thank You!

  • fastcgi-native Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: fastcgi-native Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: fastcgi-native Ferhat Kurtulmuş via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: fastcgi-na... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce