On Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 17:42:38 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

I will do a very informal presentation (no slides, just talking and coding) at about 18:00 UTC on Saturday. We will send out an announcement when it's about to start as well.

Happening in a few minutes!

The URL is https://meet.jit.si/Dlang2024MayBeerConf

-Steve

  • Beerconf May Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • ... Sergey via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Beer... Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce