Walter and Andrei sat with me to talk about the origins and evolution of DConf for the latest Community Conversation. It took some doing to get our schedules coordinated, so the video ended up a week late, but it's up now.

https://youtu.be/dkWeK6bFpHs

It was fun traveling back down DConf memory lane, even if the memories weren't always clear or accurate. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed participating in it.

The next conversation should go up on the last Sunday of this month as normal. I will not be publishing one in September. Between DConf and vacation, I'm going to have too much going on to make time for it.
  • D Community Conversation: Walte... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce