Sam Hu skrev:
So far I experenced with DWT2 built by rake,many problems met during the
trial.say I can not compile an app which include more than one module,and can
not compie an app with bsss...

So may I ask whether there is an alternative one can build the dwt2 with DSSS
just like DWT3.4.x?

Btw,which version the latest of Tango does DWT2 support?When is it supposed to
release DWT2 for phbobos2?

Thanks a million.
Sam

I am using Tango bundle with Tango 0.99.8 and DMD 1.041 and running windows.

On windows you need to modify:

C:\dwt2\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86\src\org\eclipse\swt\SWT.d

and remove all the .lib endings from within the version(build) clause.

Then run "rake swt"

When building an app with DSSS i use the following buildflags:

-L+dwt-base -Ic:\dwt2\imp -Jc:\dwt2\res -Sc:\dwt2\lib -full -gui