Spacen Jasset wrote:
Gian Perrone wrote:
Frank Benoit schrieb:
Thats good news. How long was the compile time? How big the executable?

real 9m16.925s
user 67m34.623s
sys 4m28.682s

That was on a dual Xeon quad core platform (= 8 cores) 2.5GHz via SSH, because on my laptop it was way to slow to repeat changing one code line and compiling again.

I remember compiling DWT 3.4-1 on my dual-core laptop with an old dmd version in 6 seconds.

libDO-dwt.a is just 279M (remember, w/o browser and internals.mozilla) and simple just 11M...

How come the user time is more than the real time? Is the real time not the wall clock difference?

Yes, but the user time is the time spent in user code on each CPU or Core. So if you spend 1min at 100% on two cores, you get 2min of user time and 1min of real time.

                Jerome
--
mailto:jeber...@free.fr
http://jeberger.free.fr