On 15.08.2011 19:26, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Since it seems that everyone is ok with git I will move the DWT2
repository to github. That leads to the next question: Would git
submodules be a good idea? I haven't use submodules myself my it sounds
good in theory. I'm thinking about having sub repository for basically
every top level directory in the current repository. One repsository for
jface, one for dwt-win, one for dwt-linux and so on. What do you think?

If it simplifies things instead of complicating them, sure. I have no experience with neither submodules nor the Mercurial subrepos. I hope that hg-git supports them, but wasn't able to find a repository for testing.