On 2011-09-05 18:28, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Hey, so why are all those snippets named by numbers? There's a bunch
of cool snippets here: http://www.eclipse.org/swt/snippets/

Because the java files are named like that: http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.swt.git/tree/examples/org.eclipse.swt.snippets/src/org/eclipse/swt/snippets

but I can't tell whether they're already in the snippets folder in DWT
since they're just named with numbers. I've ported a few to D, the
porting process seems to be really simple (in fact it wouldn't be a
bad idea to have a script to do the conversion automatically, when it
can).

I don't know, maybe. There will always be things that the script can't automatically translate. But you are free to create a script and if it's good enough it can be added to the dwt repository.

I've also tried to port a Browser snippet, but Browser seems to be a
module that's only in the linux packages in dwt.

Yes, all browser related code have only been ported for linux. I have no idea if it still works or not. If I recall correctly it didn't work very well when I tried it last time.

--
/Jacob Carlborg