On 2011-10-09 04:47, Sam Hu wrote:
Denis Shelomovskij Wrote:

07.10.2011 9:19, Jacob Carlborg пишет:
On 2011-10-07 04:52, Sam Hu wrote:
Jacob Carlborg Wrote:

On 2011-10-03 04:29, Sam Hu wrote:
Jacob Carlborg Wrote:

On 2011-09-29 09:55, raojm wrote:
DWT2 cannot compile right on 64Bit Linux Or Windows with DMD2.053
DMD2.054
DMD2.055, Because of .length type is ulong on 64Bit system.

Only 32bit platforms are ported in DWT. It does not work on 64bit
platforms.

--
/Jacob Carlborg
May I ask where the latest package is?Thanks.

There are no pre-compiled packages.

Source code: http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt2
Project page: http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt

--
/Jacob Carlborg
Thanks.Then is there any way to support utf8 characters in Text

It should work. I've tested UTF8 characters outside the ASCII table but
not Chinese characters. If it doesn't work please file a bug at:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwt/newticket

About win32 version:
widgets.Text doesn't support UTF-8 (I have added two FIXME notes in it's
source, and it was at first glance). Use widgets.StyledText instead.

Linux version:
Still unstable. I haven't tested it yet.
StyledText does work neither.
Exeption message:
dchar decode(in char[],ref size_t):Invalid UTF8 sequence [206,196,65,66,67]
around index 0

Could you please report a ticket so it's not forgotten?

--
/Jacob Carlborg