On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 16:51:00 UTC, Zhenya wrote:
On Thursday, 1 November 2012 at 09:39:17 UTC, Oleg Kuporosov wrote:

      Hi Zhenya

Unfortunally this don't help.If anybody build dwt heloworld under windows succesfully,write please short howto.

I'd build dwt and snippets successfully under Win7-64, dmd2.060 like several weeks ago, I mostly followed procedure by https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt.
I could not recall any specific actions in addition.

Thanks,
Oleg.

I also built dwt,but I can't build any program with it,becouse linker says:

test.obj(test)  Offset 000E5H Record Type 0088
 Error 118: Filename Expected
D:/Zhenya/Programming/DProgramming/DWT/dwt/lib/dwt-base

It's a magic.I didn't nothing but now it works.
)