On 2013-01-25 07:00, Alexandr Druzhinin wrote:

I easily build dwt with rdmd, the problem occurs when I try to compile
snippet195 - with opengl that needs additional imports and libs. The
other snippets without auxilary dependences build easily and work
properly out of box.
What is interesting:
rdmd build swtsnippets
builds snippet195 among others without any error, but on launching
executable Windows says it isn't win32 application.

Ok, I know what's going on. When running "rdmd -Ifoo build" all flags passed to rdmd is used when compiling "build.d". build.d is compiled into an executable that rdmd runs. This executable then builds the DWT library. The flags passed to rdmd are not passed down to the "build" executable.

It's possible to pass flags to the executable via rdmd but they are not currently handled by build.d. Please file an issue.

Sorry, I was confusing things.

--
/Jacob Carlborg