On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 15:01:29 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-08-08 16:06, JohnnyK wrote:
On Thursday, 8 August 2013 at 13:07:15 UTC, JohnnyK wrote:
Ok problem resolved. I can now compile DWT applications from another directory structure outside of the dwt distribution directories. Below is the commandline that I used and I did not have to delete or copy or follow any other compile instructions other than what the Author has in
his Readme file.

I have updated the readme file with instructions to build a Hello World application. It's actually just as easy to use DMD as RDMD. Sorry for all the confusion and inconvenience.

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt#readme

That is so awesome thank you sir. The commandline worked the first try. I know most of the back and forth was due to my ignorance of D and DWT but with this little piece of information makes things so much quicker and easier to get started for us NOOB's.