On 2014-02-13 17:20, JohnnyK wrote:
Under Windows 7 64bit Enterprise the SWT.DROP_DOWN style has no effect
on the DateTime widget.  The widget does not show the date in a combo
box with a dropdown button.  It shows in the default with the up/down
spin buttons that are found on the Spin widget.

Below is a slightly modified version of Snippet250 to test out this issue.

I have tried it with and without the border even tried it with just
SWT.DROP_DOWN style and that did not work either.  This is not a
critical issue I just wanted to bring it to someones attention.  I am
not sure what version of SWT DWT is based on these days so I don't know
what version of DWT I have.  I just downloaded a fresh copy of DWT a
couple of weeks ago.

I am using dmd v2.064 and rdmd build 20131011

I compiled the code above with the following line from my install of dwt
directory.

rdmd build swtsnippets[Snippet250]

Please report an issue with the test case included to:

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86

DWT is based on SWT 3.4. The exact version can be seen here:

https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/blob/master/src/org/eclipse/swt/internal/Library.d#L24

--
/Jacob Carlborg