On Friday, 27 June 2014 at 07:59:51 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-06-27 09:51, pgtkda wrote:

Not so easy for me. Where do i have to type this?

$ git clone --recursive git://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt.git

In a terminal/cmd (btw, you don't type $, that just an indication it should be typed in a terminal). Of course, this requires you to have "git" installed. Which I would recommend if you're doing any development with D.

Alternatively you can download a zip of the sources:

1. Download the DWT sources [1]
2. Extract the zip file
3. Download the DWT Win32 sources [2]
4. Extract the Win32 zip file into "dwt\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86", where "dwt" is the path you extracted the DWT source code to

[1] https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt/archive/master.zip
[2] https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86/archive/master.zip

Okay, thanks for your detailed answer. What should i do next if i extracted the Win32 zip file?