Christopher Wright пишет:
Weed wrote:
If I create struct MatrixStruct for compile-time matrix and class MatrixClass for all other I will not be able to create a function of interaction between these objects through the templates because some of them will be announced before the other and it will not be able to get another type of object in a template.

(I do not know, understand this long phrase on my strange English or not? : ))

What operations do you need at compile time and what operations do you need at runtime?

Compile-time creation an object of class or (most likely wrong) struct inheritance.

I have prepared a distinct feature request and send it later