Hello tim,

NVM I think I've figured it out. I'll try and get in touch with a dev
for  the change to be put through.

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:16:05 +1300, Tim M <a...@b.com> wrote:

Sorry I should have made myself more clear. Latest d1 (1.038). If you
get ddl from trunk and try to build quick example there will be an
error  about tango.io.FileConduit; so I changed that to
tango.io.device.FileConduit; and it then complains about
ddl\ExpContainer.d(51): Error: argument FIXUPP to typeof is not an
expression. It is defined like:

struct ExpContainer(T){
alias typeof(T) BaseType;
alias T[] ArrayType;
so I tried changing that to:

struct ExpContainer(T){
alias T BaseType;
alias T[] ArrayType;
does this look correct. Dmd seems to think so but then there is an
error  with ddl/DynamicLibrary.d:

template getDExport(T, char [] name) {
static if(T.mangleof[0] == 'P'){
typeof(T) getDExport() {
return cast(typeof(T))getSymbol( "_D" ~  mangleSymbolName!(name) ~
T.mangleof[1..$]).address;
}
} else {
typeof(T) getDExport() {
return cast(typeof(T))getSymbol("_D" ~  mangleSymbolName!(name) ~
T.mangleof).address; }
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 17:02:29 +1300, Jarrett Billingsley