Hello Lars,

BCS wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thing that D's opApply is a form of the
Visitor pattern where the calling function's stack frame is the
visitor object.

This just occurred to me. Maybe I've been missing something re the
visitor pattern but I think this make for a nice, cool and easy way
to describe it. (Also I don't remember it being described that way)

Indeed, I heard it called that a long time ago, and have explained it
as such since then.

Well I guess I just figured out how to cut the time it takes to explain by about 90%. Nifty. Maybe the docs should use the term.