Greetings.

Sorry guys, please be patient with me.  I am having a hard time understanding
this Unicode, ANSI, UTF* ideas.  I know how to get an UTF8 File and turn it
into ANSI. and I know how to take a ANSI file and turn it into an UTF file.
But, now I have a Unicode file and I need to change the content and create a
new Unicode file with the changes in the content.  I have read all kind of
places, and I found mtext, from Chris Miller's site, by reading,

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DanielKeep/TextInD

Anyway, what I need is to read an Unicode file, search the strings inside, make
changes to the file and write the changes back to an Unicode file.

Any help would be greatly appreciate.

thanks,

josé