I have learnt C++ for years and can write simple and short toys.I have been
following and learning D for quite a while but I can do nothing except finding
ppl like you giant seems just write libs at this moment.I believe D2 is getting
mre powerful and stronger but it seems to me just a legend.So right at this
moment,I am wondering:
1.Whether D1 is useful to do something,or it is quite worth to wait for the
stable or "finalized" verison of D2?If yes,what can one do using D1,I mean not
just a toy,a test product,rather an serious tool?
2.Are those feathers in D2 vital  while D1 does not have?Or all these features
are just for experienced programmers,a beginner can just ignore them at present?

I am lost although I like D so much than C++.I would like to spend as much time
as learning C++ and want to gain as much as gain C++ can offer me.Any
constructive suggestions or guideline would be much appreicated.

Regards,
Sam