On 19/05/10 20:45, eles wrote:
as you see, the debug session was unsuccesful. can anybody enlighten me why?
what is the line "warning: the debug information found in "/lib/ld-2.11.1.so"
does not match "/lib/ld-linux.so.2" (CRC mismatch)."?

thank you

eles

You'd need to talk to the gdb devs about this, I'm not sure what this error means, given that it's to do with .so's that aren't part of the D distribution I'd guess it's a general gdb error. Try the following C code and see if you get the same error when trying to debug it:
----
int main()
{
  return 0;
}
----
$ gcc -g test.c -o test
$ gdb ./test
<run the same commands as before in gdb>

If you get the same errors it's either a gdb problem or a problem with your set up. As a side note, if you want to break at the main() function in your D file, you need to do 'break _Dmain'.