On 04.01.2011 10:47, Jun wrote:
I'm sorry for posting in the wrong place.

I attached screenshot of my code and the result.

As you can see, Korean letters get changed after compilation.

This problem doesn't happen with user input(from readln() method).

Should I use different type and prefix or suffix similary to C++?

If you save the file as utf-8, and set the console to CP 65001 (which is utf-8), it should work. Providing your console font suppports the characters, of course.

You can add the suffixes 'w' or 'd' to get utf-16 or utf-32, respectively. But then you need to save the file in that encoding, and change the console code page accordingly. It all has to match up.

But I would expect it to work with other character sets too, as long as the file encoding and the console match.