Sean Eskapp <eatingstap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The language documentation covers some basic uses of TypeTuples in templates,
but nothing about using them with classes. I would like a template class,
which essentially wraps a function, which has template parameters for return
value and template tuple arguments.

However, what if I want to convert a TypeTuple of int, double, string to its respective Function-wrapped TypeTuple, i.e. Function!int, Function!double,
Function!string. Is there any way to do so?

std.typetuple has staticMap, which sounds like what you want:

alias TypeTuple!( int, double, string ) tup;

alias staticMap!( Function, tup ) functions;

Is this what you want?

--
Simen