%u wrote:
== Quote from Don (nos...@nospam.com)'s article
%u wrote:
Should I post it as a bug, even though I have no code to accompany it?
I have no clue as to where to start my directed search for a minimal case.
Can you post the entire source code?
It's important that it be reproducible. It doesn't need to be minimal -
someone else can reduce it.

I crashed it again :)

Sorry, can't share the code..

Bummer.

I don't really have any time atm, look at it again tomorrow.

It's in a switch statement somewhere.
It sounds as though this is a bug which involves multiple files, so it'll be difficult to reduce it.

If you're able to compile DMD, change this line in statement.c line 2620:

Statement *SwitchStatement::semantic(Scope *sc)
{
    //printf("SwitchStatement::semantic(%p)\n", this);
    tf = sc->tf;
+   if (cases) error("xxx");
    assert(!cases);             // ensure semantic() is only run once

and then you'll get the line number where the error is.
If you can provide the function which contains the switch statement, there's a chance I could reproduce it.