On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:44:59 -0500, vnm <gre...@tut.by> wrote:

Why gdb can't show line information and why it shows symbols in
mangled form ? Is this software issues or I'm doing something wrong ?
AFAIK, gdb 7.2 integrated some patch for D support (including symbols
demangling feature). This patch was D1 only ?

I don't know anything about the symbol mangling, but the symbol of main
is actually _Dmain. main() is the runtime's main which ends up calling
your main function. I'm pretty sure gdb doesn't know this.

Likely, the runtime is compiled without the debug flags, so you won't
get any line info there.

Try breaking on Dmain instead.

-Steve

Steve, Robert, thanks for explanations about main/_Dmain.
Situation with symbols names demangling stays unclear to me...