On Thursday, 19 March 2020 at 13:23:41 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

Check the error message there... you already have a function pointer, no need to use the .funcptr metod.

It is a bit weird though because it actually EXCLUDES the hidden argument for `this`. I prefer doing wrapper functions usually.

Thanks for the tips, I can get it into enum but not be able to use it as const at compile time. I come up with this workaround:

static void* getCallee() pure @nogc nothrow {
                enum callee_ptr = &(__traits(getMember, App, name));
                return callee_ptr;
}

__gshared const AppHelper  APP_HELPER = {&getCallee,  ..};