My game engine is currently broken due to some race issue I don't really know how to resolve.

It seems that the compiler tries to skip instructions that are not locked with a `writeln()` or something similar. Usually I can safely remove the writeln after compiling it once with that way. However I've once ran into an issue when a previously working code just started to emit random junk data depending on CPU usage, and in that case the aforementioned workaround only partially worked (delaying crashes, etc).

I've heard something about Mutex, however I lack the experience with multithreading.