I'm trying to get docs for my project hosted, and everything works, except there are entries missing. Looking at the generated docs.json there's simply a lot of omitted stuff.

Example:

http://kameloso.dpldocs.info/kameloso.plugins.sedreplace.html
http://kameloso.dpldocs.info/source/kameloso.plugins.sedreplace.d.html
https://zorael.github.io/kameloso/kameloso/plugins/sedreplace/SedReplacePlugin.html

(TL;DR: the module contains one public class and (private) two structs, three free functions and one module-level mixin, but only the class is shown. I have more elaborate examples where some free functions make it and some don't, showing that public/private visibility is not the cause.)

```json
        {
                "kind": "module",
                "file": "source/kameloso/plugins/sedreplace.d",
                "members": [
                        {
                                "line": 449,
                                "kind": "class",
                                "char": 7,
                                "members": [],
                                "name": "SedReplacePlugin",
                                "interfaces": [
                                        "kameloso.plugins.ircplugin.IRCPlugin"
                                ],
                                "comment": "[...]"
                        },
                        {
[...]
                        }
                ],
                "comment": "[module ddoc ...]",
                "name": "kameloso.plugins.sedreplace"
        },

```

The fact that it is listed four times seems to have to do with the use of `version(Something):` at the top of the module, to allow for opt-in enabling it based on dub build configuration. Commenting them out does not bring the missing stuff back.

Is there a syntax error somewhere? I can't see it. Is the docs.json generator at fault?