On Friday, 24 April 2020 at 13:45:22 UTC, Phrozen wrote:
I'm too new to DLang and I have a lot to learn. Probably that's why I have a lot of difficulties. Has anyone tried using a GUI library to the latest DMD 2.090 or DMD 2.091? I plan to use this language for a specific Thermal calculator application for Windows, but for two days I've been struggling with dub and elementary examples in GUI libraries. I need something simple - a modal window with 3 buttons and a two text boxes. So far I have tested DWT, TKD, DFL, dlangui without success. Can anyone help me with advice or some more recent tutorial. Thank you!

You can create easy GUI using Qt or Win32Api.
See step-by-step easy vides:

GUI Qt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es9Qs9_1ipk
GUI Win32Api: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QqyPTLbgHU