On Wednesday, 29 April 2020 at 22:32:00 UTC, Simen Kjærås wrote:
I mean, it might be you messed up in posting this, but having an empty popFront and expecting it to do something is a tad optimistic.

I was just trying to get the example to a very minimal state. I just added more descriptive code that replicates the bug.

What's the value of count when the code asserts?

The count ends up being the count of the previous test + the count of the current test. In the code I uploaded, the first test will get 1, but the second test will get 2. I'm printing out the output of the range to force it to actually perform the loop, so you can see that the contents of the first file are printed twice.