On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 19:25:27 UTC, kinke wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 May 2020 at 18:53:01 UTC, NonNull wrote:
Which D compiler should be used to be ABI compatible with mingw32? And which to be ABI compatible with mingw64?

The natural choice for coupling mingw[64]-gcc would be GDC. Especially wrt. ABI, gdc apparently doesn't have to do much by itself, in sharp contrast to LDC. No idea where gdc's MinGW[-w64] support is at though and whether you need more recent D features not available in gdc.
[...]

Thanks for the detailed information!

I see your point about gdc's ABI, but it seems gdc is not distributed for Windows at this juncture and I am looking for a simple way forward, so I will likely go with ldc2 with the option you suggested and see how it goes.

Thanks again!