On Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 04:19:46 UTC, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 09:17:52 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
Hi,
What version of dub do you use? I am not 100 % sure but thought platform probes do not longer write files with recent dub version.
Do you use DMD or LDC or GDC?

Kind regards
Andre

Hi there

I'm using Dub 1.19.0-1build2 with dmd

Thanks

I read through the source code. The probe file is created here https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/master/source/dub/compilers/utils.d#L296 The function getTempFile determines a new random temp file name and stores the file path in a global variable. A module destructor loops through this string array list and deletes the temp files https://github.com/dlang/dub/blob/master/source/dub/internal/utils.d#L98

I wonder why in your case the temp files are not deleted.

Kind regards
Andre