As my question obviously didn't interest any expert, I took advantage of my lunch break to do some more research ;)

Maybe I'm wrong, but to my knowledge, there is no function to get the number of hectonanoseconds since January 1, 1970.

Fortunately I can get the number of seconds since the same date, and the number of remaining hectonanoseconds, and then use them in conjunction to create a new "SysTime".

With that I've got everything needed to fix my problem, and as I can store those values as two independent "uint", it's easy to compress them in the snapshot file, so no regrets :)