On Monday, 24 August 2020 at 19:56:49 UTC, Tariq Siddiqui wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a master thesis topic using D Programming language. Earlier I choose Design by Introspection, but I did not find enough material in academic journals. DbI total material which I found is DConf Andrei talk and the similar talk at Google campus, which starts with 50 Deutsche Mark story and ends with explaining PbD, DbI and other Dlang internals. No doubt that Andrei's discussion was great. DbI as a topic is excellent, but as per my university requirements, I was not able to find five articles in the last five years in any academic journal, to start the initial discussion about the research topic.
Academic don't know innovation. Only history :)

I am still opened with my topic, next week, I have to submit my draft proposal. Till now, I did not meet my dissertation advisor.

Metaprogramming as suggested sounds interesting upon second thought. On Wikipedia, only D and C++ seems to have sufficient implementation among mainstream languages. With D's being exceptionally capable.

So you might want to do something around that...and how it impacts software development.

I am looking for something practical and less theoretical. I have found some thesis done using Rust, you guys as a language expert can these below projects be achievable using D Programming language.

Yep. Its does. Metaprogramming really has a very significant benefit in practice. And disign by introspection is one way it can be used.