On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 08:19:30 UTC, 9il wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 September 2020 at 07:01:48 UTC, Shaleen Chhabra wrote:
Hi,

The libmir libraries can be found here: https://github.com/libmir

I wish to use mir-algorithm and numir so that i can directly use .npy format from python and perform the required analysis.

I checked out latest commits of each of the libraries mentioned --> mir-algorithm, mir-random and numir.

But they don't seem to build together. what are the correct dependencies for each library.

You can just import numir, it will automatically include mir-algorithm, mir-core, and mir-random.

https://github.com/libmir/numir/blob/master/dub.json#L9

TASK: how can i read / write mir.ndslice matrices and in what preferable format, an example should be good. I also wish to read / write in .npy format, how can i do this?

import std.stdio;
import mir.ndslice;

void main() {
     auto mat = [[1, 2, 3],
                 [4, 5, 6],
                 [7, 8, 9]].fuse;

     writefln("%(%(%d %)\n%)", mat);
     writeln();

     writefln("[%(%(%d %)\n %)]", mat);
     writeln();

     writefln("[%([%(%d %)]%|\n %)]", mat);
     writeln();
}

See also https://dlang.org/phobos/std_format.html

Hi I ran dub build on the numir library, it fetched some dependencies from dub.json.
But there was an error

../../.dub/packages/mir-core-1.1.10/mir-core/source/mir/conv.d(9,15): Error:
module lifetime is in file 'core/lifetime.d' which cannot be read

when i do dub build.

Also, do i need to upgrade my dmd version in order to get it working?