Tk default keys are somewhat different from what we used to use for selecting, copying and pasting the text. So, any Tk based GUI app starts with writing the rebinding function for "ctrl+a", "ctrl+c", "ctrl+x" and "ctrl+v" keys, at least. I did it when writing TkInter based apps in Python. Today I am trying out tkd and want to do the same. However, it doesn't work :(

For example:

private void selectText(CommandArgs args) {
    this._clientId.selectText;
}

this._loginFrame = new Frame(2, ReliefStyle.groove);
this._clientId = new Entry(loginFrame).grid(1, 0);
this._clientId.bind("<Control-a>", &selectText);

It works if I change "<Control-a>" to "<Control-o>" for example.
But how do I overwrite the actual "<Control-a>" key in tkd?