On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 16:39:39 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 15:27:46 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 13:20:53 UTC, Bruno Rodrigues wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 October 2020 at 01:32:34 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Steve!

It did work but none of the examples on the Vibe.d page are working with current D version...

Some errors I got

When executing with dub

  [...]

When compiling (dub, dub build or dub build --force), I got a lot of deprecation errors

[...]

Please add this to your dub.json file:
"versions": [ "VibeHighEventPriority" ]

You may have to restart your pc 1 time. After that the issue should not occur anymore. (It is a known bug).

Kind regards
Andre

Where is this documented?

I dont know whether it is documented somewhere. It was asked multiple times in the forum therefore I remembered.

Maybe it could be documented in the vibe.d github wiki or on the vibe.d website. But hopefully the bug is solved soon.

Kind regards
Andre