On Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 07:46:20 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 November 2020 at 10:50:12 UTC, frame wrote:
I found the "bug". It was caused by a debug {} statement within a struct method. I assume that the debug symbol is just incompatible called from the DLL context.

Were the DLL and main program built in different modes (debug/release)? Then this problem is understandable. Otherwise I find this surprising, and probably worth a bug report?

— Bastiaan.

No, but the DLL was compiled with -debug flag which enables an additional member that the main program cannot see. I think that is the explaination. In fact the flag was not set on the main program.