On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 03:54:16 UTC, Marcone wrote:
On Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 02:44:40 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 12/2/20 5:46 PM, Marcone wrote:
[...]

Cool. :)

But did you want to share your *source* code? All I see there is a .exe, which I would not start due to risk of viruses (of course unknown to you).

Ali

Hi, are you Ali Çehreli author of Programming in D book? I learned Dlang by reading this book on my Kindle. If I published my source code you wouldn't understand. I created a module with functions so useful, that using UFCS if it weren't for the keys delimiting the blocks, anyone would think they're reading a Python code.

I'm pretty sure we would be able to understand the source. Hard to give any constructive criticism without it 😉