On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 07:45:50 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 December 2020 at 07:40:45 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmuş wrote:

This may be not your issue, but I could manage it to work by adding this line:

subPackage "examples/myproject"

to the dub.sdl of the beamui. I simply put my project in examples/ folder.

And compile and run using:

dub run :myproject

The thought crossed my mind to try putting my source under examples/ but that's not a good way to organize a real project. I'd like it be under ~/projects/, naturally. What I want to make will involve a lot more than just a GUI.