On Wednesday, 23 December 2020 at 04:03:37 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

It is valid. One can always copy the small array before appending to it and the large array would be preserved.

Try the -profile command line switch when compiling your program and it will show where memory allocations occur. Very helpful in exposing such problem spots...

Ali

I'm not sure what your aliasSeq does, sadly I don't find the documentation's explanation satisfactory. Though thank's a lot, now I know what to take into account, & I didn't know about the -profile switch yet ^^