I created the simplest possible example as explained by the Vibe-D community in [1]. The exact source code of what I run is in [2].

On Windows I get a socket handle leak warning on shutdown with crtl+c from terminal after running the executable.

[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://[::1]:8080/
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://127.0.0.1:8080/ [main(----) INF] Please open http://127.0.0.1:8080/ in your browser.
[00000000(----) INF] Received signal 2. Shutting down.
Warning: 2 socket handles leaked at driver^ Cshutdown

On Ubuntu 20.04 I get leaking drivers warning with the same process.
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://[::1]:8080/
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://127.0.0.1:8080/ [main(----) INF] Please open http://127.0.0.1:8080/ in your browser.
^C[main(----) INF] Received signal 2. Shutting down.
Warning (thread: main): leaking eventcore driver because there are still active handles
   FD 6 (streamListen)
   FD 7 (streamListen)

Warning (thread: main): leaking eventcore driver because there are still active handles
   FD 6 (streamListen)
   FD 7 (streamListen)

I really don't know what this is all about but it is at the core of my Vibe-D development. So any pointers you might have would be very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://vibed.org/blog/posts/a-scalable-chat-room-service-in-d
[2] https://github.com/SelimOzel/vibe_noLeaks