On Saturday, 6 February 2021 at 10:44:08 UTC, Siemargl wrote:
On Saturday, 30 January 2021 at 20:32:36 UTC, Siemargl wrote:
No, this is a deadlock in memory manager.

To find roots of problem, needed a debug version of druntime, but i were unsuccesfull to compile it.

I make debug vesion of druntime and catch nicer stacktrace. Maybe this can help somebody knowing GC internals

So it seems, that disabling parallel GC, solves problem.

I add in BOTH dll and main module and cant reproduce freeze anymore

extern(C) __gshared string[] rt_options = [ "gcopt=parallel:0" ];