On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 19:37:34 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 19:32:52 UTC, Jack wrote:
I managed to do this with alias parameter in a template:

this is the only way, it needs to be an alias template

Also, can I short this template function somehow to syntax f!(a) omitting the g?

rename g to f. If the function inside the template's name matches the template's own name, the compiler combines them.

of course at that point you can also just write it

void f(alias var)() {
    // do your magic
}

thanks! i was confused about where put alias in the function parameters but of course it's in the first () meant to be used as template parameters