On Saturday, 6 March 2021 at 10:45:08 UTC, Rumbu wrote:
On Friday, 5 March 2021 at 21:47:49 UTC, z wrote:
[...]

I just made some tests, it seems that D has invented his own calling convention. And it's not documented. If you decorate your function with extern(C) it should respect the x86-64 ABI conventions. This is what I got for a 7 parameters function. The two compilers seems to do the same thing:

[...]

What... Is this really how it's supposed to be? Makes no sense to not use any of the existing conventions.