On Saturday, 6 March 2021 at 09:38:54 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 3/6/21 12:15 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
On Saturday, 6 March 2021 at 01:30:35 UTC, MoonlightSentinel wrote:
[...]

Are you sure? 🤔

I tried switching to dmd-beta, dmd-nightly, ldc and ldc-beta and none of them worked.

Are you getting the same errors with those dmd versions?

My locally installed compiler is dmd 2.094.2, which seems to be too old for parse's new doCount template parameter. (I look inside /usr/include/dmd/phobos/std/conv.d on my Linux installation to be sure.)

Ali

I'll check when I'm at my computer again.