On Thursday, 11 March 2021 at 19:12:34 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 06:06:35PM +0000, Chris Piker via immutable int[string] aa;
        shared static this() {
                aa = [ "abc": 123, "def": 456, /* ... */ ];
        }

Hi H.S.T

Yes, I'm using static if, but do you know if direct implementation of immutable associative array assignment (as given on the language spec page) will be implemented at some point?

This is not a make-or-break feature that I need, just an opportunity to gain meta-information. The actual problem is easy to work around, I'm mostly asking out of curiosity to learn more about the D ecosystem and how it functions.

Thanks,