On Friday, 23 April 2021 at 10:36:40 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
On Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 22:47:17 UTC, Rekel wrote:
I'm not sure why this is happening, but after simplifying my code I traced it back to what the title may suggest. The original cause of my issues being summarized by debug print statements returning a union as:
[...]
Even though the nanF should thus be 1.0, 0.0, etc...

[...]

This actually seems to be a bug related to order of declaration.

Try this

---
union
    {
        int[size][size] b;
        int[size * size] a;
    }
---

Lol, formatting. But u get the idea *very* clearly at least 😅